St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Blessed

I'm not a man with much words. Not eloquent. Nope not like Tim Wan or Yiuloong or ... u get the picture. So here are some images to replace my words. U know what they say. A picture is worth ..erm a lot more words lah

Lucas at his usual self.( which isn't usual for normal human beings)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now there was once a conversation with lucas that went something like this.
Person:Did u just fart?
Lucas:Yes
Person:Gross! You're disgusting!
Lucas:I'm honest *beams*




Now we have Bernice.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Little did she know that she was gonna have a mustache in the pic. But hey, nvm, u still look good i say.

MeiJia and I.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
See that pink visor i have on my head? Cool aint' it? It's Huberts haha. I think it matches my skin tone. Haha!


TimQ and I
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Heh funny how i dont' remember taking this photo. Oh well we both look good in it anyway. ;D


LayHwee and I
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Hehe don't ask why my face is like what it is in this photo. I don't know.



Jane and Amber
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Jane! My group mate in camp fission! Man had so much fun! oh oh my stomach's soo big! HAha! If you somehow come across my blog Jane, i just gotta say that i couldn't stop laughing when u first did that.



Alice and I
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
She was sleeping ... but for some reason she opened her eyes just when i got into position.



Sean and TimW
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Swing swing. Just wanted to upload this photo to show that big boys can still have fun in playgrounds. Okay i dont' know what i'm trying to prove. For the record, Sean swung way higher than TIm. :)


TimW, u may be disappointed that u missed out on the camp, but i just wanna say that i think it was a great choice, u to spend time with ur family instead of with your friends. Sometimes, things will not go as planned, but hey thats life.. honestly, i would never want to leave City Harvest Church, but it's something that i have to do. Don't be afraid that everyone will move ahead while u are left behind, coz as long as you're doing the right thing(doing things according to His purpose), everything will work out well. Amen? :)



For the blog on camp fission, i'm saving it for the newsletter. I'll TRY my best to cap all my emotions and thoughts into that article.

Thanks guys for well.. being my friend. I truly appreciate it, and thank God for blessing me with such great friends like YOU!


@ 1:10 AM